Sunday, June 3, 2012

Cleaning, Cleaning, Cleaning



   Oops! I forgot to post yesterday. Sherrill was working most of the day, and I was cleaning.
I bleached everything in sight.....floors, trash cans, toilets. You name it, I bleached it! I know Sherrill let Jack roam the house while I was gone, so I had to get rid of the "Jack germs". Can't put bleach on my new floors though.
   Dad continues to recuperate slowly. Yesterday he woke up with a swollen leg and foot. Mom thinks something might have bit him. He put on his rubber boots and had been in the garden Friday. She threatened to take him back to the hospital, so he stayed in the house all day yesterday. It's still swollen, and he has a low grade fever, but other than that he's doing great!
   My sister Debbie continues to feed them good. She came over on Saturday and cooked them enough food to last for a week. The Saturday before she did the same. Now he's afraid he's going to gain weight.
He hasn't been able to walk on the treadmill for over a week now.
  Today will be a day of rest. Sherrill and Jack are watching the Sunday morning news shows. I have to catch up on some mail, and have a few messages to send out.
  Aunt Velma's birthday (dad's sister) was yesterday. She was 89 years old..... still lives alone. She's a tough one!
  Have a good day everyone. Be sure to go to church, or at least say a prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment