Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Poor Sherrill

It was 92 degrees here today and where was the old man, out painting of course. He had finished up one job Friday and wasn't to start his next one until Wednesday, so today he was at the trailer painting the top and the trim and shutters. It was so hot out there, and nearly no oxygen in the air. I made my trips, got groceries, and stayed in where it was cool! Jack even stayed in the house all day.
  I think I've been a little lazy since my trips back and forth to ECity. I have no projects started. The dining room table is clear. I'm not even sure what I want to do next. I guess I better check and see who has birthday coming up.
  Kat comes tomorrow night. I'm excited. Lauren, Carter, and Izzy are excited. Carter said he had rather see Aunt Mandy though.
  That's about all I know.
  Kelli, we need to see some new pictures of Baby Blake.....please!

No comments:

Post a Comment