Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pizza and Game night






One night was pizza and game night.
  The kids paired up, locked arms while sitting on the floor. The object of the game was to stand up, while arms were still locked. Carter and Izzy won by a landslide. The others bombed out twice.
  Then there's nothing like a game of "I see a bear". Izzy would come up with her own saying, "I see a bear, WHERE, on the couch". She never fully understood what was going on.
  After all the fun, Movie time. A futon mattress works great for jumping on, and just relaxing.
  When the noise got too much for Papa, him and Jack just slipped out the back door and went for a walk.
   Then last night was swim night. Abby and James invited the kids over for a swim. I stayed inside where it was cool.
  That's our week in review so far, except for quite a bit of drama!
  We are in ECity now. Will post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment