School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Monday, June 11, 2012
Work, and work
Saturday Christa came and we worked on the guest room. The mattresses and box springs were taken off the bed, and EVERYTHING was cleaned, dusted, vacuumed, and cleared out. The lid now fits on the toy box. The curtains were taken down, washed, but not put up. Kat wants room darkening curtains. Sheets, quilt, mattress pad were all washed.
It even SMELLS better in there now. Every time Sherrill walks by, he pauses and looks in. I think he is rather proud of our accomplishment. No one is going to walk in that room until Kat gets here. Isaac is the first little one that will get on that bed.
I'll be off to E City Tuesday. Mom and dad both have Dr appointments on Wednesday. I'll post when I get back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment