Friday, June 1, 2012

Blegens

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been really busy. Well Nate hasn't been doing a lot he is still going to daycare to have at least something to do. He has been playing a lot of ps3 oh and he also has been training for a marathon he is doing in 2 weeks. Dad is training to for a different marathon. Mom has being busy with work and watching us and making sure we have everything we need. I have been busy with softball have a game every Tuesday and Thursday and have tournaments on the weekends. I have a game tonight and tomorrow and if we win all of the games we have one on Sunday too. I have been doing really good on hitting. I hit to the fence last week and won the game for us. But that's about it. I also got a new bat its a xeno bat they are really nice looking and cost $300 its a lot of money but its worth it and I have to pay for a $150 of it. -Tristen

3 comments:

  1. What?!? Now Nate is getting into the marathon stuff? Good for him.
    How are you going to earn the money to pay for the bat?
    Good luck with the games!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I payed $98 of it already. This weekend at our tournament we got 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! How did you save $98.00?

    ReplyDelete