Well Hello everyone you haven't heard from me for awhile. I just wanted to tell everyone what is up with us Blegen's. Well I have 4 A's and 1 B so I am so close to be having a A. Nate has good grades well we think but his teacher never post his grades. Right now Nate and Mom are being weird like always. Well dad is dad like always he doesn't listen to us. Well I will try to get on as much as I can.
-----Tristen
Great job Tristen! I have always known you are a "smarty". I mean that in a nice way. Same with Nate.
ReplyDeleteMoms are ALWAYS weird. They can't help it, they become that way as soon as they have a child. Just ask MY kids. They will agree. Oh, and just watch Kelli....... she will start being weird too. It's all in the job description of being a mom. You have to be in charge of EVERYTHING......so that's what makes you weird. Just wait, it will happen to you too one day!
We love you. Come back soon and keep us posted on your family!
Tell Nate we want to hear from him soon.