Monday, January 31, 2011

Our conversation from facebook

It was real funny to see Angie post this on facebook. Meghan has been playing with my double chin for a week or so now, asking, "What's this". I told her that her mom had one, and even showed her that she had one too! It is definitely a hereditary thing!

Nick: Thanks Mom for the double chin.
Me: Thanks Nick for the stretch marks, gray hair and hundreds of sleepless nights. I love you too!
4 hours ago · ·
  • 2 people like this.
    • Judy McKeel My grand daughter Meghan, who's 4, just realized she has one too. I told her we got it from Grandma Naomi, but then looking back at pictures, "little Grandma" had one too!
      4 hours ago ·
    • Angela Dawn Padgett That Goodwin DNA is BIG. It causes double chins, big butts, and big mouths LOL what a gift!
      3 hours ago · · 1 person

No comments:

Post a Comment