Monday, January 10, 2011

Let it snow.......again!

They called for snow. School was cancelled. I was notified by a phone call at 5:30 this morning.That meant home with two kids all day, and too cold to play outside. By 2:00 Sherrill was getting cabin fever, loaded up Jack, Seth, and Meghan and her bike and take off around the block. About half through their little trek, it started snowing. Nice big flakes were falling. The kids loved it. Meghan came back with a frozen face, but at least this time she remembered her gloves. All we got was a good little coating, and now we get to look forward to the ice. Mandy goes into work at 6 AM, so she will see what driving on ice is all about. Wonder if I can talk her into staying home.

Haven't heard from Kelli in a couple of days. Keep us posted girl.

Carter's birthday is Saturday. I've got to get out and get his present. I was 2 months late getting Isabella's, but she LOVED it!

Bye for now. It's about time for someone else to do some posts. Let me hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. We have got to get out and get some presents too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we put him on amazon.com and let him select what he wants?

    ReplyDelete