Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sew....Whatcha doing?

I've been spending the last couple of days catching up on some quilting. I finished up one, and should finish up another one in the next day or two. I'll post pictures when I get the last one finished.

Kelli is out of the hospital. I can't wait to see more pictures.

Christa came today and helped put my house back in order. Every house needs a "Christa".
Wendy met her on Christmas Eve.

Sherrill has spent the afternoon sitting around watching me sew and Mandy "peck".
That's the sound he hears when Mandy is on the computer. He HATES it!
Seth and Meghan have been banned to the garage most of the day. They spent the day watching TV, movies, and playing video games. Oh, Meghan did ride her bike around the block with Sherrill and Jack. She came back complaining of her nose being cold. Poor child.

That's all the news for now. Oh, Seth learned how to tie his shoes last week. Yeah for Seth. Now if we can just get him on that bicycle. Good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment