Saturday, January 29, 2011

Thanks mom and dad!!

So I have to say a big THANK YOU to mom and dad.  They get Seth off to school, take care of Meghan while I'm at work and they still found time to clean the house this week and weekend for me.  The house still doesn't have heat downstairs but they still came inside, put boxes up and have worked in the yard the past two days.  And even find time to come over and let in all the people that have been at the house the past two weeks turning on utilities and trying to fix everything.  I will never be able to repay them but they have both been big lifesavers!!
Wendy, as soon as I get the heat working you'll have to come for a visit.  I'm only on the other side of the tree from James but the house is HUGH and the kids can come for sleepovers and we won't keep mom and dad up.  :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. souunds great to me...congratulations on the move and to dad and judy for helping...hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What.....keep mom and dad up? YOU go to bed 4 or 5 hours BEFORE I do.

    Yes, we have done alot of work. And yes, I actually worked not just supervised. I even slept in this morning until 10:00!

    ReplyDelete