Friday, January 21, 2011

Guest room for Rent



Seth's room, almost empty. Ooopps, look under the bed. Meghan was in charge of that.
The kids and I spent the day cleaning out this room. You would be surprised how many clothes were crammed in those drawers. There were like 20 something pair of underwear for Seth. Meghan had about 40 shirts, and another 20 jackets. I'm letting this room B R E A T HE for the night. Clean sheets will come tomorrow!

Mandy is at her house. The gas man came to light the gas pack, but the ignitor wouldn't work.
James was going to get a guy from work to put on another one, but the landlord wants to get a repair person to the house. So, Mandy is at the house with no downstairs heat. There is a different heat pump upstairs, so there is heat in the bedrooms. But, there is no TV/internet/phone service at the house yet. So, they can't watch tv. They were going to watch movies, but with her TV's you have to have a remote to change the input, and she can't find the remote. Last time I talked to her, the kids were yelling in the background........it's going to be a LONG night for her! I did offer for her to come back home, but we have teased her so much, I think she is determined to stick it out. Poor Mandy!

Sherrill is having a quiet night, sitting back with Jack watching the Young and the Restless. Isn't life grand!

Kelli......where are you?

2 comments:

  1. They could watch movies on her laptop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what they ended up doing. The TV man has been there all afternoon.
    I think they will have TV tonight.

    ReplyDelete