Sunday, September 5, 2010

Kids and Jelly fish didn't play nice!!

Hello family.  We are still in Biloxi.  Today we went to the ocean, that would be the Gulf of Mexico, and TRIED to play in the water.  Seth said that something bit him but I couldn't figure out what it was.  He did have red spots on his leg but I had no clue what it was from.  So while he was on  the beach crying and acting like he was dying (don't worry mom, Don was with us so he was listening to Seth) Meghan and I were in the water and she said she stepped on something and it hurt.  So we go back to shore and she has red dots.  I still couldn't figure out what they were from.  Finally, a few minutes later, Meghan said she wanted to get back in the water and go out.  So we did.  Now Seth is still on the sand throwing a fit the entire time.  So while Meghan and I walk out, I see JELLY FISHES!!  Not just  one or two but TONS!!!  So we get out of the water.  Then we start looking all in the water and they were everywhere!!

So we have had pizza all weekend.  I'm so tired of pizza.  But it was all free so I guess its okay.  :)  Tonight, Aunt Cathy came and visited us.  It was great talking with her.  I haven't seen her in about 5 years.  She still looks the same.  We talked about everyone and we had a great time.  I wish I was staying longer so I could see more of her but I'll just start visiting more often. 

Okay, its late and we need to sleep.  We are getting up early and heading home.  Seth is suppose to have football practice but I'm pretty sure we aren't going to make it.  We are stopping in Montgomery to see some friends on the way home and then stopping by ATL to drop Dan off at the airport. 

Hope everyone has a good night!  :)

2 comments:

  1. I told you Meghan is the tougher child!

    Drive safely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your supposed to pee on the spot where the Jelly Fish got you. It help's lessen the pain.
    Next time let Meghan pee on Seth :)

    ReplyDelete