It's 4:30 AM......do you know where your mother is? Not sleeping, that's for sure! I don't know when I will get back on schedule. No one should have to get up before 8:00 AM.
I went to sewing class yesterday, but refused to carry my machine. I am still working on my "circle in a square". Now please tell me, how do you put a square peg in a circle? Well, I'm working on it. I didn't feel like stressing out with it yesterday, so I went to class just to talk. The other 2 people didn't show up either. I guess they just quit. I'll have to take pictures to post later.
Seth went to scouts last night, and learned his address. I guess we forgot to teach him that since he moved here. He missed football practice. decisions, decisions.
I have absolutely NO plans for today. I can sit back and goof off all day. Yeaaaahhhh. Well, I guess I actually do that alot of days.
I'm getting in the mood again to go cemetery hunting. My friend David that builds Nascar engines (for Carl Edwards) contacted me yesterday looking for some graves. I love going to find some Old Old graves. I wonder if I can get Mandy to go with me.
Sherrill is working in Kenly this week, so he is close to home. It seems a little strange when he comes walking in before 5:30 or 6:00. He still leaves home before the sun comes up though. Oh yeah Wendy, Mandy said you called yesterday morning. You can call here anytime day or night. It doesn't bother me. If I want to get some sleep, or don't want to be disturbed, I just turn off the ringer. I'm use to this phone ringing anytime day or night. I fall right back to sleep.
I'm anxious today to talk to Kat to see what Joe has decided on a house in Washington. And, I'm anxious to talk to James about his trip to Alabama. Oh, and I can't leave out talking to Daniel about the "clunker" he just bought. I can't wait to tease him. Why do men insist on buying vehicles off ebay. Women know better!
Time to rise up little ones, and get ready for work and school. Hope you didn't stay up 'til midnight watching "Gone with the WInd" like I did.
Hope everyone has an exciting day. So......what did YOUR child do at school this week?
No comments:
Post a Comment