Monday, September 20, 2010

Capri Sun party... :)

So I was sent a bunch of Capri Sun stuff to have a party with.  I didn't really have a party but two of my SWEET sisters and the SWEETEST  sister in law are going to say how much fun they had when they get their surveys!!  :)  I had to take pics of "my party" so heres what I've got:
Carter, Meghan and Lauren playing in the bounce house at Jamie and Abbys.  :)  thx!












Izzy and Lauren drinking their Capri Suns.  (I forgot to get them to turn the package around!)

And Carter playing with the pencil pouches and magnets that they got.

















Next is a hamburger helper party.  I've got 5 boxes of Cheeseburger Mac to make for someone.  Any takers???  Really, I have 5 boxes!!  But hey, they keep sending me free stuff so why not share with the rest of the family!  :)

2 comments:

  1. New rule for Grandma's car. NO MORE CAPRI SUN's allowed. Think I'll go for just water! I'm just a grouch today! Is it a full moon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really people. Mom let Meghan drink a Dr pepper that was in a LARGE CUP withOUT a lid but she wouldn't let her drink a juice box. Does this make sense? And yes mom, it's almost a full moon so that counts. :P

    ReplyDelete