Saturday, September 4, 2010

It's all in a day!

Sherrill and I took off for a little road trip today. We went to Cary, walked around a few shops, out to eat, then stopped by Wendy's to drop off Olivia's birthday present.We never stay gone from too long, because Jack and Girl dog are depending on us. We get back just in time. Jack is lying on the patio step having a seizure. Sherrill picks him up, gets him in the house, while I am looking for something with sugar in it.

Mandy had just baked a cake and made two batches of cookies in preparation for the hurricane, but they ALL had chocolate in them. So, I take apart a golden oreo and have Sherrill scrape out the white center and put it in Jack's mouth. After a few minutes, he was fine. He has these seizures about every 3 months or so. Weird!

Mandy and the kids are in Mississippi with Dan and his dad. Mandy picked up Dan at the airport in Atlanta this morning at 9:30, and he rode with her there. She left home at 2:30 AM. I slept through it all. Jack didn't even bark! She's meeting up with Cathy Evans tomorrow night. I told her to tell Cathy that she was still responsible for the sweet potato casserole at Thanksgiving! I hope she gets some pictures.

That's about all I know. The house is quiet, Sherrill has already gone to bed, and I have 3 or 4 quilts over there I should be working on. I have a new quilt class this Tuesday, and will finish up next Tuesday. That will be another one started, and hopefully completed during class time.

We were planning to take a road trip tomorrow, but both of us were so tired when we got home, we might rethink our plans! It's a "witch" being old. Just wait, you will be there soon.

Sherrill talked to Cindy tonight and got reports on the Blegen family. We still haven't heard from Kelli.

I'm still fuming over the thought of Chris and a tattoo. I think I'll offer to pay for a body piercing to go along with it. I need to talk to that boy. Everytime he calls though it is 10:30 or 11:00, and my brain has slowed down for the night.
Chris, call me!

Again, this is all I know. Oh, Isaac weighs 27 pounds now, and the doctor told Kat she could start feeding him just 3 meals a day, and snacks. She no longer has to get up early and stay up late for his 11:00 PM feed. That way maybe she will get some sleep.

Goodnight Kids. Love all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment