hello family. all is well with us for the most part.
Meghan and dad keep fighting. I don't think she's his little buddy anymore. :) She keeps wanting to tell him no and give reasons why she doesn't want to do just about anything. Oh, and for those of you that don't know, since coming to NC in May, Meghan has started stuttering. She doesn't do it all the time. Sometimes its little but other times, it may take her a while to finally say what she's trying to say. We just have to wait for her and work with her on it. The doctors said it was just from the move and hopefully it will be gone by the end of the year or else we will have to take her to see other doctors. So if you see her or talk to her and she's having problems talking, she's trying the best she can. She loves playing soccer at times. It just depends on if she has had a nap or what mood she is in for that day. :)
As for Seth, he's still my little trouble maker. He got in trouble with dad today at church so now he's not allowed to go to football practice Monday night. That boy is gonna learn one way or the other. He did get his pinewood derby car today for scouts. Dad is gonna help him make it so this should be fun. They have until 10/1 to make it so they better hurry up. I talked to his teacher at school Saturday and she said he's not close to changing colors for talking but she would let me know when he starts getting close. The teachers LOVES talking so I think she lets the kids get away with alot. But she's really nice and Seth loves going to school.
I think that's about all for now. I'll find some pics to post so mom will be happy this week.
OOOHHH, Don't forget everyone, WEDNESDAY is dad's birthday!! I keep making him think that I'm planning a party and he's stressing. :) He's working this week so I can't and we are so busy with all the games that we wouldn't have time but please make sure everyone calls him Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment