Sunday, September 12, 2010

Good Morning World

Yesterday I woke up at 2:30 AM, and now today it's 4:30. My internal clock must be resetting.

Sherrill, Mandy, and 4 of the kids went to Lowes yesterday to build a dog leash holder. They are the cutest little things! Every time he gets the kids together, they can come up with the strangest things to do. As you saw from Mandy's video, yesterday it was barking like a dog! I don't know how he comes up with these things, and the louder the better. When Lauren and Carter walk over to visit, when they leave to go home, he has them run all the way home, and scream at the top of their lungs. Strange old man!
Oh well, what ever floats his boat.

I think Joe made it as as far as Idaho yesterday, James as far as Alabama, and Daniel to Texas. You will have to ask their spouses for more info. As for me, I just stayed home. Sherrill worked in the yard, Mandy cut coupons, and we taught Seth how to dust furniture. All in all, it was a good day. I finished the "circle" part of my quilt, only to discover it's a little "wavy" instead of lying flat. Oh well, I'll work on it Monday.

What were all these phone calls about last night? Daddy "accidently " called Christy around 10 last night. Then Christy called Mandy to see what He wanted, and to see if it was OK to call him that late. Then Christy called Grandaddy. Then Christopher called me at 10:30 pm looking for Mandy. Mandy was in her room talking to Christy. Then I called Christy to see what was going on with Dad. Then Chris calls Mandy. Then Mandy calls Christy. I just sat back in my room watcing TV. I guess all of us are turning into "little Catherines". I sure am glad we all like each other, and no one was sleeping.

No other news for now. Have a great day everyone, and get out and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment