I wanted a party but he told me I wasn't allowed to plan one. He has been working and trying to get a house done. He was even suppose to go back out and work that night but went tonight instead. Tell Olivia we will have to find a weekend when they can come and we'll party then. I do have two birthdays coming up next month. :)
We sure hate we missed it, Olivia said "Thats grandpa sherrill!!" happy birthday dad (60 haha)
ReplyDeleteWendy,
ReplyDeleteI wanted a party but he told me I wasn't allowed to plan one. He has been working and trying to get a house done. He was even suppose to go back out and work that night but went tonight instead. Tell Olivia we will have to find a weekend when they can come and we'll party then. I do have two birthdays coming up next month. :)