Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Getting ready!



Last night Sherrill, James and Carter pulled all the fall decorations from the attic.
Today Mandy has put the tree together, and strung about 6 strings of candy corn and orange lights on the tree. Tonight Seth has Scouts, and Sherrill, Carter and Mandy are going with him for a practice run for the Pinewood Derby race. Their cars aren't painted yet, due to rain. I think Abby and the girls are coming over to decorate the tree while Carter is off with the guys. I'll post a picture when we get it together.

Mandy has been talking about our neighbors from where we use to live decorating the trees in their front yard. So, I found this picture of a cute little pine tree. Maybe she will decorate all the pines in our yard!

Come on folks......let's get ready for Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. i will. come on Christy, don't you remember Karen putting up the ghost and bats on the tree in her front yard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember ghost and bats; but I don't remember them having face's.

    ReplyDelete