mom, it's your turn to say....
Mandy you are the best!!
Mandy you are the best!!
Mandy you are the best!!
Mandy you are the best!!
Mandy you are the best!!
Mandy you are the best!!
Mandy you are the best!!
Mandy you are the best!!
Mandy you are the best!!
Mandy you are the best!!
Mandy you are the best!!
Mandy you are the best!!
Mandy you are the best!!
Mandy you are the best!!
Yes Mandy, you are the best. Thanks for fixing the computer. I was stressing out about it!
ReplyDeleteDan leaves tomorrow. Everyone say "Goodbye for now Dan. See ya later."
Mandy you have way to much time on your hands if you can write sentences like that.
ReplyDeleteChristy, I FINALLY got moms computer to go wireless again!! :) And yes, just ask dad, I was typing away tonight. He hates it when he sees me on the computer. I think I'll start saving my computer time until he gets home. :)
ReplyDelete