Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Seth and School

Seth survived the first day of school! The bus came by about an hour earlier than expected, so Mandy had to rush him to school at the last minute. He got home and FORGOT the number the lunch room lady assigned him to get his lunches. He FORGOT to pay for his lunch. But oh, guess what, we did find 1/2 of the yellow memo pad the lunchroom lady had given him, but guess what was on it.......a girls phone number. Also found were two nicely printed notes.....do you want to be my girlfriend......and I love you I love you. And for your information......she had written YES ! Young love.
Do you remember what it was like?

Seth had to read for 15 minutes tonight, and I don't have any age appropriate books (only kiddie books, or adult books)So, I googled Tom Sawyer and have him reading it. He did get a couple of good laughs already. He's a pretty good reader, much better than I had expected. This should be quite an experience. I told him we would go to the library and get the real book.

Mandy has pics she will post later.
That's all for now. Hope everyone had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment