
Jack has been getting on my last nerve. He barks, growls, foams at the mouth (well almost)every night when I am walking down the hall. The other night I had enough of it, and I said in my most Satanic voice....Die, Die, Die. As I whispered these words, he just looked at me,as if it scared him, and he got quiet. When Sherrill heard what I was saying, he got really angry with me. I went on to my room, with a smile on my face.
Well, today Sherrill washed Jack, and put him in his room when he went to church. Jack knew it was time for Sherrill to be coming home, so about 4:00 I put Jack outside to wait for Sherrill. I didn't know it, but Jack had walked back and forth under the wooden steps in the patio, rubbing the hair off his back, and causing his back to bleed. He has done this before, but this time Sherrill was really worried. We had to take Jack, clean him up, and bandage him up. This is a picture of the results. Jack is still mad, sitting under the table, and growling everytime I walk in the kitchen.
More drama at the McKeel house!
No comments:
Post a Comment