I get a phone call today, "Mom, how many ounces in a gallon?" Well, there's 64 ounces in 2 liters, so you would double that. I get off the phone, then I start to think 2 cups make a pint, two pints a quart, 4 quarts a gallon, so how many ounces? I drag my butt out of the chair to go look at the measuring cup. Yep, 8 ounces in a cup, I can do the math from here. So, I call back with the answer "128". Then I stop to think.....was this just a trick question?! So, I had Christy ask Kurt if he just had her call me to see if my brain still works or if I am showing signs of early Alzheimers. I think they got a good laugh from that. Brain still works, I just have to think through sometimes.
Seth had 2 football games today. They won their first, then lost the one to Eastern Wayne. I think he had fun though.
That's all for now. No more news.
So mom's.......where are the school pictures?
No comments:
Post a Comment