Saturday, August 7, 2010

And they are off.......

They are starting a new day with the construction. The outside is complete, except for the painting. Today they are inside putting up the paneling. Now, the paneling that is in there is from the 70's. So, everything has to be painted. It's not damaged or anything, just butt ugly brown.

OK, I started this post this morning, and got side tracked. They put in the insulation, put up the paneling around the window, framed out the window, and primed the walls and trim. They really worked hard all day! Monday they will paint the walls. Yeaahhhhh.

I'm not sure what day Mandy will be able to go to her POD. I guess that depends on Sherrill's work schedule. She needs the van and trailer to bring her bed here. Daniel will be arriving next Sunday, so we have to get their "Love nest" ready!

That's all for now. Time to go looking for some food.

Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment