


We started with the actual reconstruction of the garage. Sherrill took the trim from around the door today, and an 80 something year old man came to lay the brick. He got here around 1:30 PM......and worked during the hottest part of the day. He had me and Uncle Rudy there to supervise.
Tomorrow Sherrill will take down the siding, and start framing in the garage door opening. I hope they at least get the window in by Wednesday. Sherrill has a funeral to go to tomorrow, and I have to take Uncle Rudy to Greenville to the doctor. James has agreed to help tomorrow after work, and funeral. We might have to park the cars all around and turn the headlights on when it starts to get dark. I think we are way beyond the "redneck" stage! I don't know what we are turning into! We still have the sprinkler in the front yard to occupy the kids. Today they chose to chase each other with the water hose. You would have to see it all to believe it. All wee need now is a blue port-a-john parked in the front yard!
If you are sitting home, bored, with nothing to do, just come on for a visit. We will put you to work! Life goes on at the McKeel house.
Oh, Jack is still scratching. We cut his hair off real short, and have put Sea Breeze on him, peroxide, and all kinds of stuff. He goes to the Vet Thursday if he lasts that long. Mandy looked up dog dermatitis, and it said he may need an antibiotic. I hope we figure out something. We have been giving him 1/2 of a childs benadryl meltaway. He hates them. Any suggestions anyone?
So once the garage is done, mom is going to kick me out. So she will be booking reservations for the holidays. :)
ReplyDelete