Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"Grandma, I'm getting a tatoo"


I get a phone call at 10:30 last night and the voice on the end said, "Grandma, I'm getting a tattoo". My first thoughts were "Child.....are you crazy"? Chris goes on to tell me that him and his dad are going to get tattoos. I am thinking, "Have they both lost their minds"? This child is a mere 15 years old, for a few days more anyway. Why would ANYONE want to deface that cute little body? I'm thinking about now, maybe it's time for old Grandma here to head on to Vegas to show them what I think! Yes, this child will soon be 16, but is he REALLY old enough to make a decision that will be with him the rest of his life? Why not just wait until he is 18 when he will have the LEGAL right to make such a decision? OK all you aunts out there.....Is Chris old enough for a tattoo?

3 comments:

  1. Yea, that's not attractive. Wait till you gain weight, and you won't be able to tell what it is! Wait till you lose weight, and then it is all stretched OUT, and you won't be able to tell what it is again! Wait till you get old and wrinkly, and all the colors bleed together, you won't be able to tell what it is again! Bad idea, wouldn't recommend! and besides it will look ugly when they start it, and you can't go through with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine still look's like it did when I was 20 and that was 10 year's ago. No streaching or fading no matter how fat I get. But Don't worry, Kathy had to hold him down last time he got a shot. So his tatoo will end up being a dot.. LOL We can call it his little bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen them on fat people and I've seen them on old people; they ain't pretty!!! They aren't on skinny people either! Either way it's your body.

    ReplyDelete