Okay.... So today I look at my paystubs and for two weeks after taxes and insurance, my paycheck is only $743. Right now I pay $250 a week for daycare but next week Seth is out of school so I'll have to start paying $350 a week. So after daycare that will only leave me $43 for two weeks. It cost $60 a week in gas.
Does everyone see where I'm going with this. It will cost me to work so it's so not worth it.
So me not working isn't because I don't want to, it's that pay in AZ is low and childcare is ALOT. It makes no sense to work when it's gonna cost me.
When I go home for the summer, I'll be working with dad and hopefully we can make some money. I do plan on visiting places while I'm out but only if I make money to pay for my trip.
It will be great if I can see everyone this summer. We'll even be going up to Chicago a few times to see Dan. We are hoping he will close a store and get a bonus check before summer is over so we can take the kids to Disney World.
So when you see that I'm on vacation or not working, it's cause I'm not making money in AZ. And if I can take the kids to see mom and dad, visit family and make money all at the same time, that's a good deal for me. :)
okay, I hope everyone enjoyed my rant. :)
love y'all
Oh Mandy. let's be honest. You are coming so I can babysit and you and Sherrill can go hang out.
ReplyDeleteI know the two of you are planning trips to NASCAR junk!
Go Mandy Go!! Hey can we all fit in the GTO??
ReplyDelete