Well is is the beginning of May and we are having a snow storm. That's crazy. I think that when those earthquakes were going off last month all over the world. It changed the north pole. It is now centred over Utah.
Well the rest of the kids are doing just great. We are home teaching Luke, until school starts next year. Kenneth has just finished us some end of course testing. Catherine is still a diva. Jacob likes the floor. He just rolls and rolls all over the place. Kurt is still working at home and at work. I am still shaking in the morning and sometimes in the afternoon. I have from about 4 hours a day that I feel good. So I try and get stuff done. As for Bella, she is just barking and trying to excape the kitchen. Well that's all from the McEwan house.
Sure hope the snow stops. Sally Stevens is headed that way in 2 weeks for her grand daughters graduation.
ReplyDeleteGive those kids a kiss for me, and Bella a kiss from Sherrill!