Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fuquay Varina HappeningsI

Hi everyone,

Ok, Randy survived me being out of town. In addition to coming home to a clean house, he also had time to get Olivia's ears pierced. I hate I missed the experience but also glad I did (make since?). I enjoyed my visit but realized how much I love NC. THanks to Kat for coming out, it was great talking to you and Isaac. Thanks to everyone that sent Kelli a card and money, it was wonderful. Now on the present day. Cameron is on his last 6 weeks of school and is ready for 1st grade. He finished his soccer season and received a medal for his team coming in 1st place. Olivia has dance rehearsal on Friday and Saturday June4/5 and recital on the 6th. She says she is not going to dance because the parents are in her space and scare her. (only Olivia, age 3, has an excuse for everything) We will see how that goes. Randy is doing well still looking for more work but keeps his spirits up hanging with the kids. We survived field day but we were both ready to take a nap that afternoon. (haha) I am working 4am to 5pm M/W/F and 8-5 T/TH so a co-worker could go on vacation until the end of June, Gosh I am so nice.

Looking forward to seeing Mandy and the family soon.

Wendy

1 comment:

  1. Glad the Murrays are keeping busy. Good luck with Olivia. What time is her practice Saturday?

    ReplyDelete