Lauren and Carter spent the night with Seth and Meghan. All the kids are still asleep.....including Mandy. I guess she partied too hard on her birthday. She was just looking forward to a bed to herself last night. Usually her and the kids play musical beds from the bed, to the couch, to the floor. You never know who is sleeping where. Sherrill is in the kitchen cooking bacon, so these kids will be waking up soon. I think they ALL like bacon.
The garage was the PERFECT party place for the kids. They stayed in there for a couple of hours yesterday. You could hear them laughing and yelling. Every now and then you would hear a loud THUMP and then a cry. Someone was always falling.
Well, it's time to get this day started. Another day, another adventure.
Oh Wendy, I would like for Cameron and Olivia to come and stay while Mandy is here. Check your schedule and let me know when.
I will take you up on that. Cameron has about 4 more weeks of school. Olivia's studio recital rehearsal is Sat at 1pm in Fuquay. Her auditorium recital reheaseral is Friday nite at 730 in Garner. Go Lauren...I just hope that Olivia dances...
ReplyDeleteThis is Lauren's 3rd year, and she still gets a little nervous! The first year was the worst, because she didn't really know what to expect. I told her that her teacher will be right beside the curtain and that it will be dark, so she couldn't see us, but that we could see her! To dance like she does in class. She has done remarkable well, and loves it. Her 1st year, she turned 3 late Feb, and her recital was in the 1st few days of June? Good luck!
ReplyDelete