Sunday, May 23, 2010

Final episode of Lost

Well, the final episode of Lost is on, and that is where I am, LOST! I quit watching it about a year or so ago. My brain can't keep up with all the flashbacks. It's like re-living the 60's all over again.
I'm going to keep on watching it though. Chris will tell me what happened.

Christy has been home alone today, half of yesterday, and for part of the day tomorrow. Debbie got sick, and had to go home. I talked with Christy a few times today, and she seemed to be doing OK. I know she will be tired by tomorrow afternoon though. As for me, I spent 8 hours at the sewing machine today. I know, you're not supposed to work on Sunday, but this wasn't work, it was play.

Daniel, Brandon, and Tristen went to mom's to clean up for her. She was really excited. Daniel took a nap while the other two were working. I think he did do a little work though.

Be sure to check Kathy's blog the next couple of days so she can tell you about the "toilet paper" sale. You will have to see it to believe it!

Birthday's next week are Uncle Hallett, the 27th, he will be 85, and Mandy the 29th.

Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment