
With Mandy arriving in about a week, it's about time for me to get her room cleaned up. It's pretty much clean, there's just some fabric on the bed, crib to be taken down, and a good general dusting and cleaning. The sheets are in the washer and that will be about it.
I spent all day yesterday at one of my favorite quilt shops. I was in class from about 10 til 4:30.
My little heart quilt is coming along pretty good. I have a project here, project there, project everywhere!
Randy, I hope you had a good birthday. Wendy, I loved the message you left. Tell Randy don't worry, he will be taken care of!
Mandy, you drive safely. She made it to Chicago, now sometime next week she will be headed here. Go Mandy, Go Mandy!
OK everyone, get off the computer, and GET SOME CLEANING DONE!
No comments:
Post a Comment