Sunday, May 16, 2010

Grandma Cat

Hey kids,
Grandma and I sat up until after midnight last night. Boy was she in a talkative mood. Grandaddy has gone to church, and we have been "straightening up" the house. I'm proud to tell LeeAnn that there were only 4 kleenex boxes on the table this time instead of seven. I guess we are making some headway. But, there were 3 additional new boxes on the coffee table. There were 8 quilts on the couch, that needed to stay there until Lee Ann and Joey come. They were nicely folded and placed in the bedroom until they are needed. The den was cleaned spic and span thanks to Tristen. There was a strong of odor left behind from the insecticide used to kill all bugs, spiders, and crickets.

Now for the food. Three pounds of cheese had to be grated for pimento cheese, along with 3 jars of pimento, and a full jar of Mt Olive pickle relish. Then came the Strawberries. Tristen had brought her grandaddy some strawberries, so we got them fixed. Leftover tomatoes were in the refrigerator, so mom started making a salad last night at 10:00 pm, as well as cooking a bag of black eyed peas. Traveling through the time zones do not even hold a candle to "Catherine's zones".

All is well. Tomorrow we start with the REAL cleaning. Let's see where I can hide what. Anyway, everyone needs to come see Grandma. There is SOMETHING HERE for EVERYONE to do.

Love you all! And.......Congrats Kelli Bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment