Photo will be uploaded soon. Blogger is NOT cooperating.
So, where do you go to ride a pink flamingo? I don't know. You will have to ask Mandy. Mandy the child that hasn't called home in 2 days. I know she is OK though because she has talked to Kat and Christy. I'm just teasing you Mandy. Grandma Cat keeps calling asking when are you coming to see her. Oh Mandy, while you are in Chicago, go by and tell Oprah I said hello!
No news for today. I've been working on the genealogy for the man that gave me the trees. Christa came over this afternoon to see if a dress could be salvaged that her cat got hold of. I think we will need Abby's mom for help on this one! Sherrill went to Kinston to talk to a lady about painting some apartments. Jack has stayed out of my way all day. I don't know what's up with him.
Oh, Kenny called me the other day to read some jokes from Laffy taffy. His reading is getting better and better. How are your kids doing in school? Eli is on track break, so he is home keeping his mom busy. He told me that today he put new batteries in all of Isaac's toys that needed them, then he took all the sheets off the bed. That boy will work!
No other news for now.
Oh, Jack has been sick. He had another one of his seizures yesterday. The vet doesn't know what's causing them. NO.....I have not been mean to him. I don't know what's going on. Any suggestions?
ReplyDelete