School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Friday, May 28, 2010
South Dakota World
Hey Guys! As always, not much going on in this part of the world. Everyone is out of school. Nate goes to daycare so he does not have to be around us girls everyday and well Tristen does absolutley nothing but sit on the couch. As for me, im working anywhere between 32 and 37 hours a week. I usually work 2p-11p shifts. It can really make to be a long day. Anyways, Jerrud and Cindy still work daily. Oh and Tristen has started softball. I believe she won her first game. In case you guys did not see on Facebook, Derrick and I will be coming home to visit from July 1-8. Him and I are really excited. Im trying not to wish it away though! haha! I will try my hardest to accomadate everyone in my schedule! Thats all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So Kelli.....what did you invest all of that graduation money in? I can't wait for you to come home. I want to meet Derrick. Sherrill said he seems to be a really nice guy, and that has to be good coming from him!
ReplyDeleteTell Tristen and Nate I am still waiting to see pictures. Looks like the South Dakota kids are boycotting the blog! Show Tristen how to get on. She will write to me.
i have a ton of money it seems like honestly. i got a new phone though and it is a touch phone which is what i really wanted!!! it was like a graudation present to myself :)anyways, i will show her sometime. she does not have a email account and does not need one and so i will have to see how she is going to do this.
ReplyDelete