For the past couple of months, my lingerie shops (Livie Rae Lingerie) has been advertising full, butt covering panties. Then I saw on tv where thong sales are way down, that the new thing is more coverage.
So girls, get those strings out of your crack, and go with a little more than floss. Cover that booty!
As for me, I had rather wear no drawers at all than to have a string where it has no business being.
Now keep those G-strings around for those "naughty nights".
Mandy, go back and find all of your little boy short panties.
I had rather see a panty line any day than a crack!
If I have offended anyone........ don't worry. I don't wash your clothes. I have no idea what you wear!
This was just my thought for today.
These are the kinds of things you think of when you get old. Not only must you have on clean panties when you leave the house.......now you need to be able to even FIND those panties!

Mummy .. I do wear them thank u very much.
ReplyDeleteGood, glad to know we have one "butt' covered!
ReplyDelete