Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Christy........ we did something RIGHT! ! ! !

Upon leaving the beach, I left the housekeeper a note telling her how clean the house was, and how much we appreciated that. Even the pillow covers in my room had been ironed! !
Then when I got home, I sent a note to the owner to let her know how things were. This is what I
received today........




Judy,

Thank you for your very kind words. Especially thank you for the note you left. Kelly, who does our heavy cleaning, was already there when I arrived Friday. She had read your note and was so encouraged by it. Her mom is expected to pass away any day; your note was a real blessing to her.

Would you mind going to our VRBO site and giving us a review? We would really appreciate it.

I do hope you will visit us again - and thank YOU for the fine condition you left the house in!

Joyce




No comments:

Post a Comment