School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Monday, June 22, 2015
Good Job "Fat Boy"
The old man had a Dr appointment today. He went all by himself like a big boy. We knew they had to check his A1C, so I tried to feed him good things all weekend..... that was until last night when he HAD to have a Bojangles biscuit with jelly, and pound cake with his strawberries. I just knew he was going to be in BIG trouble. But nope, his numbers were good.
He did realize however that whatever he tells the girls up front, ends up in his medical records. We didn't realize he had to go every three months for lab work, until AFTER he had fussed out the pharmacy tech and I had to call the Dr office to get things straight. The receptionist had told me he only had to come once a year, but when they refused to fill his prescription he was a little ~~ well, you know how he gets.
We are back on track, so now all I have to do is no more cookies and sweets. It's going to kill him, and he gets real grouchy without sugar, but we DID get those numbers down. Pat, pat, pat, on the back, back, back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment