Sherrill and I befriended a young guy (Able) from the neighborhood. He got in trouble for breaking and entering and went to county jail. Then he got out, but shortly thereafter got in trouble again for threatening the man he was living with. The man kicked him out, he went back to county jail, got out and moved in with an old woman down the road. After a few months he got into an argument with her, and threatened to shoot her with his BBgun, so back to jail he goes. Then somehow he disappears. He comes by the house today to look for Sherrill, because he owed Sherrill some money.
He is wearing an ankle bracelet now. I asked him when did he get out of jail, and he was quick to inform me he was in PRISON, not jail. He shot a man with something. That will be a story for another day.
At least he is honest enough to want to "work off" his debt. If it wasn't so hot, I would put him out there working........he loves to do yard work!
Sherrill tends to attract a few "shady characters". Wonder why?
No comments:
Post a Comment