Tuesday, June 2, 2015

McEwan Kids Explore the Beach ! ! !

Jacob hauling water for his sand castle.

Surprise....Kenny did put that bathing suit on!

It didn't take her long to figure it out.


Brothers do share!

Everybody working.

Hey Grandma... want to help?


Wow! Alot sure has changed in Surf City. We were just here a month ago, but at North Topsail.
Today when we first arrived, before we ever went to the cottage, we went straight to theTurtle Hospital. We stood in line for about 1 hour 45 minutes before we saw our first real turtle, and that was through a glass. He was in the ICU/rehab part. I got so hot I had to go outside to cool down and sit in the sun. We all had a really great time......Luke was the perfect age, and asked all of the right questions.We learned that they are releasing some of them tomorrow morning at 11:00 AM. While I was outside I learned from the guy sitting with me that this is a MAJOR event. The news media show up, and all the locals. Last year they released a 600 pound loggerhead. I think the largest one this tomorrow is 125 pounds.
You know where we will be for sure! I will try to get pictures if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment