Sunday, June 28, 2015

Poor Sherrill


The old man has been cleaning out the trailer since May. He finally has it almost completed with just a couple of light bulbs and batteries to add to the smoke detectors. I couldn't do much to help him on this one. It was so nasty, the dust and odors just set my allergies off to bad. I did keep up a list of what else needed to be done, and did my regular inspections. He is finally able to take off an afternoon and take a nap (him and Jack).
Now, hopefully the new renter will be in there by the first of the month. I hate paying two electric bills, water bills, and garbage pickup. Sherrill selected the renter this time. A 58 year old lady that is diabetic, and has a prosthetic leg. She doesn't have a car, doesn't drive, but her sister lives about a half mile down the road. NO KIDS, NO PETS, so hopefully no broken windows this time. So, now begins all the paperwork......government subsidies.

No comments:

Post a Comment