School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
School Stuff
So kids, what's going on at school?
Poor Isaac is scheduled to go to summer school I think!
Eli's school has been raising money to buy a dog for a student that is diabetic. The dog will be able to tell him when his blood sugar drops. I think Eli said they cost about $30,000.00
Lauren and Carter's school just had the jump rope thing to raise money for the Heart Association.
I think Liv and Cam will have quite a few snow days to make up! (Call me kids)
Luke has already finished his science project that is due in 3 weeks! GO Luke!
Blegen kids …… Ummm…….I have NO idea! Tristen…..where have you been? Nate… how about you?
I'm still doing online classes and webinars. I actually have two this week.
What's up with the rest of you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

here goes.....we were tracked out during the snow but because of yesterday's ice we are going to school Saturday. We start soccer Saturday too and Olivia has a dance competition on the 15th in Smithfield. Randy and I are out of town the weekend of the 22nd and then dance, soccer and guitar to round out the rest of spring. They are both looking forward to the dance recitial in June and Cameron is going to camp in May, (last time without Olivia). Hopefully we will have July and August with just school.
ReplyDeleteYay ... I can go see Livi dance!!!
ReplyDeleteOh….how's guitar going?
ReplyDeleteMake sure you send me the address so I can email him while he's at camp!
Take lots of pictures!