School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Have you been "Googled"
Have you been "Googled" recently?
In the past I have done quite a bit of "googling", both dead, and living people. A week or so before Nate's birthday, I "googled" his name to see if there were any pictures of him out there. I didn't find any pictures, but I did find a bunch of articles of races, and other events he had participated in.
Last night I started "Googling" names again, and tried Isabella's name. There were plenty of pictures of Izzy. Aunt Astrid's picture even showed up on Izzy's googled page.
Now, Isaac has been out there FOREVER! Eli and Chris are safe though, I didn't find anything on them!
Oh Tristen, you are there too! I think a 4th grade picture or something.
I didn't find anything on the Murray Kids or Kelli.
There wasn't anything on Meg or Seth, under their names…….pictures of them are under Mandy's name.
And oh, when I "googled" MY name, what do I get……… of all things, a picture of MANDY!
Go figure?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hehehe
ReplyDelete