If you are not interested in too much information (TMI), it's time to stop reading now. This one is beyond gross!
Monday Sherrill went to the trailer to get up leaves and get ready to spray for weeds. The front yard was full of poop. The septic tank was full, or there was a leak, or something. I called Ez Flow, and they came on out and "pumped 'er out". While they were there I asked if I got half off to go pump another one right down the road! Believe it or not, they DID give me a discount! The next morning they went to Croom Drive to pump that one out.
Now, Woodland Church Road septic wasn't full, the filter had fallen out, causing the sewage to go on top of the ground. Croom Drive however was packed full of solid waste…..as I said TMI.
Sherrill declares that Black people "poop" more than white people do, and that it smells worse. Go figure?!?!
I know you are wondering why I would post such a thing. Simple. I am getting old, and can't always remember where, or when something happened. If I post it here, hopefully I can remember to go back if I ever need to know this info. Perhaps IRS would even use this as documentation! It is rental expense.
Sorry you had to be bothered with such disgusting information, but hey, if you ever need a "pump-out", call a friend or neighbor. You just might get a discount!

No comments:
Post a Comment