-Tristen
School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
The Blegen's
Hey everyone! Um, Nate did great on his last triathlon, not sure what place he got though. Dad is training for another one, I think, I don't keep up with that stuff. That's moms job. Mom has been keeping up with dad and Nate, since Nate just started football. Um, school starts the 15th, I think. Nate's going to be in 6th grade and I'm going to be in 9th. Starting high school. Scary. I get to start driving September 14th, without an adult. I can't wait so now I don't have to walk to and from school. I'll be the first of my friends that can drive. Um if you didn't know I got a job, so I'm still working there, it's a cute little steakhouse in Tea. Summer's been somewhat fun. I went to the mall, when I had time to hang out there. My best friend Micah is moving to Maryland so that's going to be horrible. But that's about it. Hope to see everyone sometime soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, I forgot that you were a working woman now! I know you are saving that money!
ReplyDeleteNate's playing football?! I think he will do great!
You in a car alone driving.......I'm not sure I am ready for that! I can see the curfews coming your way!
Don't worry too much about Micah. Maryland is just a few hours from NC!
Thanks for posting girl!
We love you!
I didn't even know Tristen had a job. Wow, way to go.
ReplyDeleteI might be getting another one too!
ReplyDeleteYou go girl!
ReplyDelete