Friday, August 9, 2013

Wanted...... New Tenants

Things that my tenant left behind. I'm posting these pics here in case I need proof later on. No deposit refund for this one.
Dust and dirt on laundry room wall.

General filth on bedroom floor.

Entertainment cabinet I guess they no longer wanted.
This was AFTER floor had been cleaned!

Food in the fridge!

 Added to this were chairs on the back deck. Shoes and socks on the front deck. Lots of dirt and trash.
The most aggravating of all were decals put on walls all over the house, above every mirror, every kitchen cabinet, every door, every bedroom, even in the bathrooms. I swept out the first two rooms, then decided I had to get out of there! The cleaning lady can come after Sherrill repaints the wall.
At least no major structural damage, except the steps being pulled away from the deck. I still don't know how that happened!
  All of this from the FIRST tenant we have EVER had that always paid her rent before 5:00 pm on the first day of the month. I hated to see her leave, but if she had lived there much longer, I'm afraid things would have been a lot worse. 
  At least this time the cat didn't pee down the vents! ! ! That was gross.
  Randy, come on down so we can celebrate our "trailer trash". 
  




No comments:

Post a Comment