I woke up this morning to fresh baked cinnamon rolls and my bacon. I know he did this on purpose with an ulterior motive. I was up at 7:00 and ate breakfast. He KNOWS I can't go back to sleep after I eat. He left to go work at the trailer, and I had nothing to do, except of course cut grass. So yes, I went ahead and cut the grass before the rain comes.
Yesterday we spent the afternoon running errands. We were both tired by the time we got home. We had eaten a late lunch, about 3:00. He did it again....... he carried me out to eat, and I had to pay. What is this with men and the saying, "I only have a couple of dollars". Don't they know if they don't have money...... STAY HOME!
The cinnamon rolls made up for it all.

No comments:
Post a Comment