I was at the grocery store today looking over the meat department. Steaks were on sale, pork chops, so I was loading up. I was approached by a black gentleman telling me that I didn't need to buy that meat.
He went on to explain that he had a 1200 pound cow at his house, and if I would help him slaughter it, that he would give me half of the meat. I told him that I have to fight with a chicken to cut it up, and I didn't even want to attempt a cow. He explained to me he was disabled (he was walking with a walker). He has a cow, needs the meat, and no one will help him slaughter the cow. I felt so sorry for this poor man. Christy.......do you think you could slaughter a cow?

Now...will this meat still be good by the time the poor guy gets help?? Lol. Or has it been sitting out there for ages already! :-)
ReplyDeleteI think the cow is still alive.....in the pasture.
ReplyDeleteOh haha. Makes sense now.
ReplyDelete