School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Christopher
Notice the missionaries above. One WITH a helmet and one WITHOUT. Take a guess who is the one WITHOUT. Yes, that would be Chris. Eli said it was stolen. Grandma Cat's opinion was that he left it somewhere. Anyway, it is GONE. He had to buy a new one. I'm sure there's better things he had rather spend his money on.
By the way, it has happened. He only got ONE email last week, and that was from Christy. I can imagine how disappointed he must have been. Now, I still write him (snail mail) at least 3 or 4 times a week, so I am covered. But SOMEONE out there beside Christy could have sent him an email. In case you forgot, his email is
christopher.roller@myldsmail.net
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

wrong ... I sent him an email and he replied. I asked him what he wanted his mama hasn't sent. his response was peanut butter and jelly. so next time someone is at the store pick him up some and ship them out
ReplyDelete