I have NEVER been able to make good biscuits, no matter how hard I try. I just can't do it!
Well, NOW I can. If I can do it, so can you!
Here's the recipe
7-Up Biscuits
2 cups Bisquick mix
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup 7 -Up (I used Sprite)
3 Tablespoons butter
1. In a bowl, combine the baking mix and sour cream. Add the 7-Up and combine. The dough will be very tender.
2.Sprinkle some additional baking mix on your working surface and shape dough into a 9 inch square.
3 Cut dough into 9 biscuits
4. Put butter into a 9 inch square baking dish and place in oven. Let melt. (I do this while oven is preheating. Just make sure it doesn't burn.)
5. Place the dough into the baking pan on top of the melted butter
6. Bake at 450 degrees for 10-15 minutes until golden. Butter tops.

Ok, I'll try these for tomorrow. They look yummy
ReplyDelete